Advertise Box

here we go kitty kitty

my internet connection sucks, so i can't even check my blog, my facebook (photos that people tagged) hahaha.and i had so much fun when we i was at Turi Beach. we had FAREWELL party there. let me show you guys the pictures..




this is the first day. look at our face! so happy :D
so sad when we know that we're only staying for one day.









after we're playing games (FUNDAY)......................... *drumroll*




BANANA BOAT-ING! YEHEEYYYY..

sadly, my my feet hurt. i dont know why, but this is the same pain when i was in Thailand for holiday with Adelsha. you know whst i can't even sleep!! sitting, standing, sleeping it's not decrease my pain. fvck!!!
the same reason too, cause of playing the banana boat!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers