Advertise Box

could you be my best brother? oh please!

hello, best day ever!!!! FVCK my brother told me that i'm telling him a lie! what the fuck, i cant show you guys how's my feeling now. it's up to him! glad to know he trusts me, but if he's not, what am i suppose to do? NOTHING!
hey, do you know? it's really boring having a brother like him! he's not like my younger brother, he's more flexible. but WHATTHEFUCK is that, i don't care.

should i put sandals into your mouth? hah? should i? so shut the fuck up!!
why he should move here? BATAM! could you just move somewheere that i can't even see you! just move to afghanistan or NORTH POLE!
listen, I JUST WANNA HAVING FUN. sorry for my fault. i know i usually hanged out with my friends, and go home not on time..

but, can you give me reason why you're not trust me? are you a liar when you were highschool or something? so why you said so?
hey asshole, i didn't wanna hurt daddy! but if i hurt you, its really MAKES me BETTER!

SO SMILE!!!

hahahaha, should you die or something,bro??
you've ruined my life, my time, my mood, my day. ALL THAT I MUST HAVE!
GO FIND YOUR OWN HOUSE. EVEN YOU'RE NOT MARRIED YET!
i'm sick of you!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers