Advertise Box

The story of mother and child HIV Sufferers in Depok


VIVAnews -Human Immunodeficiency Virus has killed one family in Pancoran Mas, Depok. Currently living Zh, a 6 year old who had inherited the virus from his father who is a drug addict.


Suffered as a result of this deadly virus not only experienced Zh, one family to another in the same city whose inhabitants also grief due to the disease. Suffered increasingly heavy old neighbors began to satirize.


Z.b., 32-year-old mother of one son inherited the virus from her husband, Sg, who died of a disease that no cure. Before marrying Sg are known as addicts putaw. This man last breath exhaled at the age of 33 years after being treated at RSCM.


To a number of reporters, Tuesday, June 28, 2011, Z.b. recounts, after her husband died, the family had put suspicious and keep urged him to tell the cause of death of Sg then became a mystery.


"Because of the often asked and pressured, I finally got to talk. Before I totally didn't know my husband got HIV, "said Z.b. when encountered dikediamannya, Mampang, Pancoran Mas, Depok, Tuesday, June 28, 2011.

HIV disease also inherited Sg to fruit heart Rf (4). The Rf is now growing unlike toddlers at her age. He often cried every night and complained of pain in the stomach.

"My son cannot be chatting like a child at age. He was once fat, now looks to drop and skinny with a pot belly, "said Zb.

Z.b. recounts, earlier he knew infected with HIV after undergoing examination at the Clinic on the suggestion of a friend. "When checked in Pisangan Lama, I was pregnant for six months. Me and my son was positive. Although shocked, I was resigned to it then, "he said.

"The doctor said, my son has been staging a 4. I am still looking for money for medical treatment. The doctor said he could only survive 4-5 years. I bismilllah course, a lot of prayer. I am sad and crying why my son got, "he added.

He was also unable to stem a bitterly when disindir by some of its neighbors. "It was a risk, I and also don't want to suffer from the disease," bright Zb (umi)



View the original article here



Peliculas Online

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers