Advertise Box

Pederita HIV So PRT For The Sake Of Children's Milk


VIVAnews -A maid is probably not the choice of living Zb (32) to connect his life with fruit, Rf (4). Both had the Human Immunodeficiency Virus.


After the departure of her husband Sg (32), the same as invalids, Z.b. survive by being a housekeeper daily at home his employer in the area of Klender, East Jakarta.

"Because this is the only way to get money to buy milk and finance the child's treatment. Employers do not know if I and my son has HIV disease. I still like coming from a woman's normal, "said VIVAnews.com Zb to as found in his residence, in Kelurahan Mampang, Pancoran Mas, Depok, Tuesday, June 28, 2011.

According to the recognition of Zb, actually she would also like to cover the status of people with HIV from the environment around. "But due to the 2009 yesterday I was interviewed by Global TV, and all the neighbors are watching, so I stamped person diseased of HIV. I live a bit limp. But I have now resigned, "he said.

Some time ago he and his son was reported to have died. Knowing that, Z.b. was shocked. "Sad to hear the news. Many say I died or anything. I just want mah resigned and with this destiny. Now that I think about how to take care of the Rf as well as possible, "he added.

With such conditions, Z.b. claims to be saddened by the lack of Government attention to Depok. "Yes I'm hard. I can only hope that medical help was coming to a child, I was thankful, "light of him.

The Zb is always sad when he was with the Rf current off of work. "I often see Rf closer. Why should the Rf who suffer with the disease, he did not have any anything, he was a child. I just hope with prayer, there was a power he could recover, "he said, wiping away tears. (umi)



View the original article here



Peliculas Online

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers