Advertise Box

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME :)

happy bird-day to Aria (ABRAHAMARIA)
thank God, that i could make this happened. this is for the first time! and i'm so glad that you gave me a surprise that makes me really happy..
make it last baby..

when the first time i saw you, seriously i fell in love with you. thanks for all your surprises in this year, thanks for making me cried. i know, i'll be a strong girl someday. thanks for making me smile in this year, you make me like the happiest girl in this world.

sorry for the greeting card. i know that's not really good.
but deep inside i made it with heart and love..
i love you baby, i adore you baby, WE CAN MAKE IT LAST!

"Je t'aime. Je souhaite vous serez là quand j'ai besoin de toi"



"BABY I WANNA BE YOUR CINDERELLA"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers