Advertise Box

first day at my new school

so its been along time since my last post right? now im going to tell you guys, that this is my first day at school. maybe it takes to long you all to read, so i'm just tell you a bit.

first, i would like to choose a normal high school (like you all. studying about math, science, history, etc). but i would like having differences. so i choose a vocational school. i wanna have a skill, so it makes me easy for having a job later in my life.and i think this is more comfortable for me.
so guys, i'm a new student here. and the called me "NADYA" lol that's so funny.
and tomorrow i'll having a second day, for my orientation.
to be honest, that's really tiring and boring.

almost forgot, i choose SMK REAL INFORMATIKA.

i dont have a pic of my orientation day, and a pic of me like a stupid jerk.
God Bless Me

happily, there's david leo who's in a level 2. so i'm not really alone there. he's funny and sometime's act like stupid. actually, i'm not a quite girl, i'm really attractive. maybe because the way i sit it's not pleasant.

i think it's enough.. capsss!!! byebye
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers