Advertise Box

Daniel Radcliffe’s Battle With Alcohol

I became so reliant on alcohol to enjoy stuff. There were a few years there when I was just so enamored with the idea of living some sort of famous persons lifestyle that really isn't suited to me. I really got away with that because there were many instances when a paparazzi shot like that could have been taken. As much as I would love to be a person that goes to parties and has a couple of drinks and has a nice time, that doesn't work for me. I do that very unsuccessfully. I'm actually enjoying the fact I can have a relationship


" I became so reliant on alcohol to enjoy stuff. There were a few years there when I was just so ...

with my girlfriend where I'm really pleasant and I'm not fucking up totally all the time. I'd just rather sit at home and read, or talk to somebody that makes me laugh. There's no shame in enjoying the quiet life. And that's been the realization of the past few years for me.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers