Advertise Box

bill o reilly

Bill O’Reilly’s Transformers Cameo">Bill O’Reilly’s Transformers Cameo
Bill O’Reilly doesn’t like Autobots. (He probably doesn’t care much for Decepticons either.) At least the Bill O’Reilly who appears in the upcoming “Transformers: Dark of the Moon” doesn’t. He wants them exiled, according to the review by McClatchy Newspapers (4 out of 5 stars). Vanity Fair‘s Mike Ryan has his tongue-in-cheek take on the film (if he gave stars it’d probably get a 1) and O’Reilly’s role:
Q: Who gives the best acting performance in Transformers: Dark of the Moon?
A: Tie between Frances McDormand and Bill O’Reilly.


“Transformers: Dark of the Moon” hit theaters this morning.
 
O'Reilly vs. Geraldo on Casey Anthony's Murder Acquittal">O'Reilly vs. Geraldo on Casey Anthony's Murder Acquittal


BILL O'REILLY, FOX NEWS HOST: Fox News anchor Geraldo Rivera scored a huge interview with Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
JOSE BAEZ, CASEY ANTHONY'S DEFENSE ATTORNEY: You're saying I didn't expect this. We're not saying that at all. We always felt very strongly about our case and we always felt that - - that this case was built on -- it was built on nothing. And the jury saw through all of the fantasy and forensics and they saw through a lot of the lies that were presented before that.
(END VIDEO CLIP)
O'REILLY: "The fantasy of forensics."
Ok, joining us now from Orlando, Geraldo who obviously is way out in front in this case. Are you as angry as I am tonight? We've known each other a long time; we've covered a lot of this kind of stuff. I'm so angry about this verdict. Are you?
GERALDO RIVERA, HOST OF "GERALDO AT LARGE": I -- I can see that and - - and I see the seething and I think that you accurately Bill, reflect the sentiment certainly of my wife. I heard from Erica and she said that she was with other mothers at the -- at the summer camp and they were all feeling a sense of disgust. And I totally understand that.
But you have to understand that I see this in two ways. I see it as a citizen and as a father. Three of my five children are girls as you know. I relate to this poor victim, this child. I -- I'm absolutely scornful and -- and feel a great sense of disdain for the accused, the former accused, Casey Anthony. I think she clearly lied and did a lot of things here that were absolutely reprehensible.
But there's a couple of things that people forget and that where I think people have to understand now and be honest with themselves and figure a couple of things out. Number one, there was not one bit of evidence that this mother ever in any way neglected or abused this child.
(CROSSTALK)
O'REILLY: Let me -- let me stop you there. Let me stop you there.
RIVERA: Ok.
O'REILLY: Ok, let me stop you. How can you stand there and say that in front of millions of people all over the world when a two-year-old goes missing and the mother doesn't even call 911? You're telling me the mother never neglected the child and she is missing and doesn't call 911? That's neglect, Geraldo.
RIVERA: You are confusing two issues. One is what happened leading up to that awful moment when this child died by all accounts --
(CROSSTALK)
O'REILLY: You said -- no wait a minute Geraldo -- you said there was no evidence.
(CROSSTALK)
GERALDO: Then it is --
O'REILLY: Wait, wait, wait. You said Casey Anthony, there was no evidence she ever neglected her child and I'm telling you that's bull. She neglected her child by failing to report the child's disappearance.
RIVERA: That's from June 16th on. That's post-mortem that's after the child is dead. Whether --
(CROSSTALK)
O'REILLY: You don't know that.
RIVERA: -- she was abused --
O'REILLY: You don't know when -- look, the mother has the two-year- old in the house. The two-year-old is gone. The mother says nothing and lies about it. Come on that's neglect.
RIVERA: What if this? What if it's the baby's daddy that you don't know who he is and where he's from --
(CROSSTALK)
O'REILLY: All right, stop with the "what ifs", Geraldo. Let's just go with the record.
RIVERA: What if he did something, how -- the record suggests, that's exactly what I'm trying to say here Bill, the record is conclusive. This was a good mother. You see the videos.
(CROSSTALK)
O'REILLY: Oh, bull! This is so much bull I can't stand it! A good mother? How does a good mother go to a wet body contest when her baby is missing? How does that happen? A good mother? Come on.
(CROSSTALK)
RIVERA: Because maybe her brain is so distorted by years of abuse she can't think straight.
(CROSSTALK)
O'REILLY: Oh stop it! Stop it!
RIVERA: Maybe she is mentally ill.
O'REILLY: Maybe? Maybe?
RIVERA: Maybe she's psychotic, who knowS? but that is not the crime of murder.

O'REILLY: Democrats Hate Palin So Much They Are Using Bachmann To Bash Her

"They're boosting up Congresswoman Bachmann to just make sure that Sarah Palin doesn't get in the race."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers