Advertise Box

World Cup 2010 Soccer + Body Painted Women

With the World Cup draw having taken place this past Friday, we now know who’ll be playing who, when the world’s greatest soccer tournament kicks off this June. But what do we really know about these countries, other than that Spain, Germany and England give you the best betting odds?

To answer this question, we tracked down the world’s greatest experts on the sport. And when none of them would return our calls and e-mails, we quickly got frustrated, gave up and instead, came across this, a collection of 30 incredibly patriotic women, all in their home country’s body paint.

So while we’ll leave the Soccer World Cup 2010 up to others, do you really mind?

1. There’s so much love coming out of Argentina right now. She loves her home country and soccer, and well, we love her. The baby blue matches, her, umm, eyes, perfectly. Yeh her eyes. Right.

2. Sure this beauty may have drawn her eye brows on with a charcoal pencil, but you weren’t looking at her eyebrows anyways, were you? Besides, if that look can’t get you interested in this year’s World Cup, well we really don’t know what will.

3. Ok, so Canada might not be in this year’s World Cup, but are you going to be the one to her that? And by the way, who knew under all those layers of clothes, Canadian girls had bodies that looked like this?

4. They say that the most beautiful women in the world come from Sweden, and I for one, am not ready to object. Wait, isn’t Tiger Woods wife from Sweden? Maybe it’s best we just move on.

5. My ohh my. I’d like to tell you where this stunning woman is from, but once we made eye contact, well I kind of lost track of what I was I was supposed to be focusing on. My bad.

6. And since nobody objected, let’s just go ahead and look at another picture again. (By the way, Chile is her home country, if you’re interested. Which honestly I know your not. And it’s ok.)

7. You know, I never thought I was the marrying type, but after seeing her, I think a “Big, Fat, Greek Wedding,” might be in my future.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers