Advertise Box

World Cup 2010 Soccer + Body Painted Women

Did you know that Portugal has maybe the best player in the world on their team, Cristiano Ronaldo? No word on if he’s dating her or not, but I’m just going to throw it out there, your chances aren’t looking very good.

What’s that? Less talk, more girls? Ok, easy enough.

I know “pull the goalie,” is usually a hockey term, but somehow, I think it’s applicable here too.

Is that the same girl or not? Sorry I can’t tell, I lost blow flow to my head and momentarily blacked out after seeing the last slide.

Our Portuguese friend here is seriously getting more camera time then her home country probably will in June. Not that I’m complaining.

The German girl again? Ok, I can work with this. I just wish she had brought some bratwurst and dark beer though. Would that have been too much to ask?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers