Advertise Box

Forever and Ever

Since I was a kid, I've been wondering what "ever after" phrase would be truly like. I name it, on my mind,  ever after means happiness with no limit of time and space. But as I grow older, it seems to be so imaginative and...a little bit manipulative.

I'm not only talking about lovey dovey thingy which appears to be so beautiful and so, makes you wanna feel it like forever. Things are varied around us and we, basically, want them to be greatly arranged, all the time. In fact, they go down, sometimes. They can't always  stand for good (in this case, I call myself living witness of good-things-which-slowly-falls-apart).

I don't put the blame on the creator of Cinderella which forced my mind that forever and ever does exist. Well, it's not his/her fault either to create that such ending. Honestly, after thinking of stuffs, I blame myself. 

Most of the time, I only see how a story ends, without considering the process itself. To be honest, Cinderella was being tortured by her stepmother and stepsisters before meeting her prince charming. Okay, she still looks gorgeous even while mopping the terrace. However, no need to ask how the story drew the cruelty of her stepmother and stepsisters. Don't you think that she deserves the happiness ever after?

Briefly, I think all people deserve it. No matter how happy your life seems like, we're (all) suffering over some things.  And that's the point. I still believe that (though it sounds too good to be true) "forever and ever" does exist. But there are matters we should get over, we should forget, we should beat down, before experiencing the happily ever after. It does exist. And should be championed.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers