Advertise Box

Body Painting World Cup 2010

23. The German girl again? Ok, I can work with this. I just wish she had brought some bratwurst and dark beer though. Would that have been too much to ask?

24. Look, I’m as patriotic as the next U.S. citizen, and this girl is gorgeous, she is. But this is the World Cup! We need a better showing than this.

25. The Italians are the defending Cup champions, having beaten France in the 2006 final. Unfortunately for us, no one on their roster looks like her.

26. You look familiar. Where do I know you from? Oh that’s right, from Slide 2. I’d remember those awful eyebrows anywhere.

27. With the way this girl bends, we can only pray that she gives gymnastics a try sometime in the near future.

28. Or maybe aerobics. Couldn’t you see her in a video, saying, “And a one, and a two.” Of course, as always, clothing would still be completely optional.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers