Advertise Box

Day 28: Not even Tussin is fixing it


Oh. My. God.

I can't breathe. I'm sick as a dog, and I'm sure pulling off an insane day yesterday and finishing painting number six did not help my cold, which is getting progressively worse.

And tomorrow, vocals at the recording studio?? Holy Mackerel.

Anyway, I've made an executive decision. I'm not including Jellyfish Number One (aka Spongebob Number One) in my 100 paintings because it is not *awesome*. It sucks.

Tom was finally honest with me today and told me that it was the worst painting that I've created in two years. I've had suspicions of this very thing over the last few days. Therefore, I am aborting it and reusing the canvas for something better.

Now, the blue Jellyfish that I finished last night will become "Jellyfish Number One".

Anyway, despite having the plague, I stretched three canvasses and worked on what will replace painting number six.

Maybe I'll have more pictures tomorrow if I can coerce myself to work on some stuff.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers