Advertise Box

Day 13: Busy Bee

Today, I went with my little bro, Michael, and the love of my life, Tom, to the Long Beach Aquarium at the suggestion of my friend. Since my next series of paintings is going to be of jelly fish I thought it would be a good idea to go and take some pictures and watch them in action. MAN, are they beautiful!!!

Then I came home, showered and fell asleep. When I woke up it was time to go play a show with my band, the Art Stars, with our new drummer Dre who totally kicks butt. He's so good I'm almost embarrassed.

I realize that I am getting sick. Yes, I laughed and tempted faint with my hubris as the people around me dropped like flies. Truly believing that I was somehow invincible, it simply did not occur to me yesterday as I was feeling tired, headachey, overemotional, nauseous, and doomed that I might be ill. All it took was feeling a little scratchiness in the back of my throat, and all my greatness fears are relieved. I can calm down now, I am not rapidly turning into an unmotivated loser, I just have a cold. I can relax, be sick, and not blame myself for a lack of energy. Does that twisted thinking make any sense to you? It may very well be te DayQuil talking.

Tomorrow I'm thinking about posting a video on how to build canvas frames. Not that I'm the best at it or anything BY far, but it is a heck of a lot cheaper than buying it from an art store. Even if it does end up looking more like a diamond than a rectangle. Now its 1:10 am and I'm getting my ass to bed.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers