Advertise Box

Day 14: Recovery

I just got back from LA Art Walk and was totally impressed by a lot of the art I saw there. It seems to be getting better every time I go. I passed out some business cards tonight at art walk, but before I left I stuck em in my typewriter and printed Andy Warhol and ts Eliot quotes on the back. just for novelty's sake.

I've spent most of today recovering from being sick, staring at things, and spacing out. I painted for maybe 4 hours. That is, I sculpted with my paints one giant hunk of a chunky arm.

I went to Home Depot and picked up wood, measured it out and am getting ready to build two canvas frames. OH crap, thats right I said I would make a video of it. TOMORROW, people, tomorrow. Also, tomorrow I will post some jellyfish pics that I plan on using for paintings.

Tomorrow I'm definitely going to start a smaller painting while I'm working on Number Three. I don't want to feel rushed. I can feel that it is going to be really good but I know that I will totally screw it up if I try to rush things.

Anyway, time for bed. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers