Advertise Box

Holiday Report

Hello you guys. It's been a while since my last post. Few inspirations crossed my mind last week, so yeaaah, I abandoned this blog. Since my holiday is almost up, I should share what I've been doing during these days off.
Let's make it clear, this so lovely holiday will end three days from now. I gave up books and lessons on err 15th April and I'll be back on track again around 1st August. Calculate it, and yeah it's the number, 108 days, which is equal with 3 months plus 18 days. How fast time flies, huh? For me, the number is relatively short. 
I'm proud to say that this is the best holiday I've ever had. This holiday is a chance for me to learn, think, reconsider, remember, forgive, forget, and plan a lot of matters. It's also an opportunity to escape from daily routines, do things I love, and visit places. To make it short, I list these stuffs :
1. I learned new things. Driving, writing, cooking, washing dishes (it's not that easy), editing pictures, photography, and a lot more. I am not expert yet. But I've tried to give shots and am willing to keep learning :)
2. I spent my time mostly at home. But it's not that bad at all. I've finally seen what had been obstructed by my own ego. The best part of realizing it is when I came to a point where I really really want to see more and more so that I could understand how to fix the mess.
3. I found myself back. After going through a year of hard work and tears, some pieces of me was...lost. Having it back was a great deal but not easy. On my way there, I discovered that I should have changed some bad attitudes. And yes, I am still fixing myself. But I feel a lot better.
Yeah, that's how good this holiday was. Maybe it seems boring to you. Still for me, it's a great time. Now, here I am. With new ammos and some stockpiles, I'm ready to fight.
So long, holiday. See you soon :)
vavai.com/2010/03/16/libur-hari-...a-nyepi/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers