Advertise Box

When Worst Criminal was Touched by Love

I was walking my own blog when I stumbled on a post titled Despicable Me. I once promised to share my thoughts about the movie (but forgot it for a while, sorryyy). And yes, this post is dedicated for that promise.
I could personally say that the movie's second best animation movie after Up. I couldn't stop thinking about good values the movie brought to my mind and heart. It sent the message through funny and silly jokes, good scenario, and appropriate casts. The sequence of events in that movie guided me to the conclusion that everybody deserves to be loved.
We're not only talking about certain kind of love here. It's more about warm love, the good one, the love itself. The story was about a not-so-young super criminal named Gru (Steve Carell) who was dying to steal the moon (it's so silly, I know). 
Then he adopted three kids from an orphanage. 
Through several events, the heartless villain turned into a warm man who had no power to not love the kids and creatures around him.

I adored how the three kids goofed around. They were so annoying yet charming and loving. They had no idea that Gru was a super villain. They had no aim, either, to change Gru. The best thing about this movie is how natural the kids acted. They were sincere. These little kids could affect a villain's heart.
Well, I know it's only a movie where imaginations gathered and seemed to make everything possible. Back to reality, I know it sounds too imaginative to change a villain's heart. I, personally, often hate people who turn my life upside down and call them villain. I used to say that they didn't deserve anybody's compassion. I don't even think to change their hearts. Walking away from them is the best.
But this movie has changed my mind. Well, even it's still hard to not avoid them, I slowly open my heart to forgive. And yes, I no longer say that they didn't deserve to be loved because in the end, we're all human who are basically willing to love and to be loved, huh?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers