Advertise Box

Milena Velba Isabella

orange tones!! More Creations Crazy

few years ago one day I saw some outstanding riding a very nice store, were pinks felt ... very nice and very expensive for those years for me, of that had not yet started my craze but should already be felt within me, for those remaining and called me and called me so save the purchase, use and are still beautiful, they have created basing on these but in an orange and a lump of felt ... so I'm super happy ..............!!!! !! Look

that I have been ......!!!!!!!! monkeys

felt with his ball and wooden ball ......


Spangle holding out, I started to felt with orange glitter, then followed by a dry orange felt a little cream and a little brown !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have really wanted to release them, I'll have to find an outfit in shades of orange! Jejejeje
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers