Advertise Box

I'm just a broken hearted girl

Love is beautiful, very beautiful. Love is everything. Especially when those we most love, tells us that he also loves us. And we were finally in a relationship. Initially a relationship was indeed very nice, he was very attentive, said that he was very dear to me, and can eliminate boredom while chatting with him. But after two weeks more, he so rarely say "Hi" at school or on twitter, so he does not care anymore and he's so not romantic. Now, I should greet him first, I must be romantic to him, I have to care about him. As if he forgot that he and I in a relationship. He never said "Hi" to me again, he never said "I Love You". And he always makes me badmood, crying, sad, bored. If he knew, that so far I really love him, and I was very sad when he did not say "Hi" or "I love you" even if only in a day. I still do not believe that so far he loves me. I do not believe that he really loved me. He never greeted me in school. He never invited talk at the school. He never invited me to go out. I do not hate him, I just wonder if he really loves me or not. I really want him to change his attitude to me, becoming more caring, more loving and me. I want him to show his love to me. I wish he was more often asked how I was, greeted me at the school. And I just want YOU to know that I Love You so much boy. Yeah. Maybe I'm not broke.... I'm just a broken hearted girl.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers