Advertise Box

This may be my last love

I want to be with abraham, although my time soon. always carved his name my heart, though sometimes I often make him disappointed. all the best have me do, for a cursory make you happy. I have long waited for a boyfriend like you, who throw away my tears, who would smile when I hurt him.

he's very good, though im not always make him smile. when you're here. I wanna hold you even for a moment. very difficult for me to leave you. never even think about it. I love you as if you loved me..

i would'nt go and you should not be afraid, I've tried not to angry anymore, I've tried to restrain it. I dont know how to express it all, Abraham. i cant create a fucking sweet words, im not talented with that. sorry, i dont know what's your feelin' now, it is reduced? hopefully not!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers