Advertise Box

totally dont know

I don't know why I was always making trouble,
and I've promised to no longer mad on you.
I can not change my habit.

I can not stand against you if you have to do this.
you always make my anger out
though I know behind all of this, i'm wrong.
I'm overly sensitive..

i'm totally do not know why I could be like this,
sorry I used to make your day feel no sense. I'm empty without you,
I realized that I could not escape from you..

I am not a patient, even though I had done so many times to held it,
Seriously i'm not THAT type.I was really messed up, I'm upset.
sometimes I regret often say to you that is inappropriate,
but it's directly out of my lips,
as if that was the form of my anger with you.

i thank god, who already gave you to me.
I cant believe it, when I'm bored you're with me,
in every I am confused, you're give me a help.

and now, when I yelled at you, you still say the words "i love you"
and, thats a inappropriate word to say to a girl who hurt you last night.

p.s im sorry, abraham..
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers