Advertise Box

BOY and FRIENDS, you guys belong with me!

so yesterday, i watched "THE NEXT THREE DAYS" with Renhard and my Boy. I forgot there is Yosep who come to watch with us or not. he was watching with us, but between the time we watched "The next three days" or "the mechanic" haha, sorry I forget Sep. Because you're not That Important for me! woopss: p i'm just kidding

this is it





hey buddy, i love your tricks!


we went to nagoyahill, which is mall that i don't really like, but its okay. I don't know why, every time we were hanging out, we just attracted by like a magnet to the video games room! and as usual, my Boy, Renhard, and Yosep played a video game there. called D5, its kinda boring waiting for Them. sometimes makes me very annoyed and angry. instead, they can't be disturbed. they are too busy with the game until forget WHO tired of waiting.






so much fun there, and finally we had a wonderful dinner at new town.


okay, I've just got back from Megamall Batam Centre, and i was watching "the other guys" at XXI. is pretty good.




but I still like "the mechanic" n "the next three days" i love a type of movie like that actually. they're genius!! GOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

p.s really sorry myBRAM, i dont have a pic of us.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers