Advertise Box

December

Hello there. A mosquito was about to suck my blood when I started typing (okay, it's not important). So I've been so busy these recent weeks. Had some chances to write but yeah I traded those chances for sleeping or relaxing hehe.
Well, talking about November, I couldn't find an appropriate word to describe the previous month. It's just like...umm (sigh).  A lot of things happened during the month. Some led me to feel so contented. Some complied my to-do lists. Some hurt me that much so I couldn't keep my tears from falling. Some gave me precious experiences. Some forced me to think a lot deeper about future. Some.. well some just came and suddenly went away as easy as it came. 
I can't say that November was easy, but it was ah-ma-zing, literally. I praise God for every moment, for everything. I do ask for a nice, sweet December but inside, I know I can not resist adventurous journey. So, I'm now asking for some other wishes; strength to overcome things, a mighty heart, and lots of joy.

Guten Abend!
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwyzar7QFT1qzjor8o1_500.jpg

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbapwtTfGq1qaobbko1_500.jpg
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers