Advertise Box

Your Never Too Old...

...for your first dollhouse!  I'm sure every little girl dreams of a dollhouse when she is young. I know I did.  The other day I was looking in the antique section on Craigslist, not planning on buying anything just window shopping. When I saw this ad, my heart did a little flipflop, the dollhouse of my dreams was just down the road! I always loved the Waltons show and this house reminded me of theirs. I had to have it!



 I took these pictures at night with some small fairy lights to light up the rooms. Not my best work in photography but I will do a proper set of this house one when I am more settled and have somewhere with better light.
  All the furniture that came with it is antique style and all the drawers etc work, very nice craftsmanship








I already want to add extensions onto the house and collect or make more furniture.

 I was really inspired by this artists ability to make a dollhouse of Sandy's gorgeous Streamside Studio.



Check out the post of how she did it. Sandy has created the most beautiful little cottage ever and this dollhouse is a perfect replica of it. I wanted to do one too, but now I have a headstart. I can decorate mine however I want . Maybe someday I'll be ambitious enough to try and recreate my own home. Until then I'll have fun pretending I'm visiting the Waltons ( and helping them redecorate!)

Linking to Cindy's Show and Tell Friday
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers