Advertise Box

I Need Your Opinion

I spotted this chandalier a few months ago listed on Craigslist. I had been searching for the traditional crystal candelabra style but this one caught my eye and I kept coming back to it.
A few days later it was still there, so I finally emailed them to see if it was still available. Weeks went by and no response but the ad was still up. I tried emailing the other address she had listed and still no response. Another week went by and I looked and sure enough the ad was still up so I followed a link to Kijiji where she had listed the lamp with a bunch of other stuff. I tried emailing her through there as well. Still no response! I finally gave up and copied the picture to save on my computer so I could go and admire it from time to time.

About 2 weeks ago, out of the blue, the seller finally contacted me and said she still had it if I was still interested. I was amazed that after all these months I was finally going to get the lamp after all. So after a few weeks of cat and mouse emails ,phone calls and various arrangements, the lamp is finally home with me. It's funny but I knew the minute I saw the picture that it would be in my life. I almost blogged about it a few times as if it already was. I can't wait to have a home to hang it in.

I'm not so sure about the brass finish, I was thinking of Heirloom White, what do you think....leave it or paint it it?

In the meantime, I am stilll keeping my eyes open for a chandalier  like these ones....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers