Advertise Box

Dressy Pants Suits For Weddings

Ombudsman's reply to Joal Fadiouth, Mayor Paul Ndong Moustaffa Diouf has Joal Fadiouth


My house has Joal Fadiouth before that she was sacked by Paul Ndong Mayor Joal Fadiouth his right arm Moustaffa Diouf to sell the land!

Hello,
we finally received a reply from the Ombudsman of the Republic of Senegal. I joined The letter enclosed. We will have a response from Mayor Paul Ndong and his right arm Mr. Diouf Moustaffa who sold my land and demolished my house.


Fadiouth Joal Joal Fadiouth



We demand the restitution of our land has Joal Fadiouth be dédomager to sell the land since Mr Mayor Paul Ndong and his right arm Moustaffa Diouf made Shave My house and annexes.





front of my box has Joal Joal Fadiouth Fadiouth with my friends


before Paul Ndong make the


Shave to sell the land


Joal Fadiouth with goalkeeper






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers