Advertise Box

Froggie's New Footstool


He had rice mixed with chopped lamb, egg and carrots...

I had mutton bolognese spagetti with cheese...

We had dinner together over tv...

Then we just sat lazily over more tv....when he suddenly realised...

there was still bolognese sauce on my plate...and despite being the well bred basset hound...he wasn't spoilt and knew of the many starving stray dogs all over the world, so he refused to let the food go to waste...

I named him foot stool...but seeing this fact...i should have named him dishwasher instead...

Meet my new dog who I named foot stool...I adopted him over from a friend CY Phang.He used to be called jazz but i thought jazz was a stupid name for a dog so I renamed him...jazz is now his surname...he is a two years old pure bred basset hound and cannot be friendlier or lazier...but he will do anything for food...he doesn't do any tricks yet...but he can

drink from a cup...

and everytime i sit on my sofa...he'll come and lie down right infront within just the right distance to be a foot stool.

so yeah...friends...next time you are in the damansara/ taman tun area...give a ring and come by to visit froggie and his new pal Footstool.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers