Advertise Box

About Mark Rothko

http://www.nga.gov/feature/rothko/intro1.shtm



This website has information on an artist name Mark Rothko. He lived from the years of 1903 through 1970. I really didn’t know anything about him but sometimes when you just look at their painting, you can get a lot of information from it. Here on the left is a picture of his art and you can notice that his art piece is with lines and colors. Most or all of his art pieces are lines or shapes with colors. I wonder why he decided to have only lines with different type of color. Maybe he was a person like me that doesn’t know how to draw that well and only draws lines. When I saw his paintings, I thought that this really helped out to me because I thought to myself, I can’t draw and seeing this person’s art made me feel better. So if you are one of those people that think that they can’t draw, maybe it would be a good idea for you to look at some of the artist pieces (not just Mark Rothko) and see how their art is made. Also if you were wondering what type of mood is Mark’s art, it is Abstract Expressionism and most the pictures might be similar to the other ones but he just uses different type of color.
Also I think that some people think that art is something drawn to perfection but in reality art can be anything that combines colors and shapes or actual things.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers