Advertise Box

whatcha say

I've told you so many timesssssssssssssss! but you never Want to listen. that consequently you so sick now, right? so how your condition now? Your cough it was like the sound of thunder. do not be sick, you make me sad. You know what it means for me to concern you? because I do not want you to feel lost me. i dont want to make you feel That im gonna leave you soon, no i wont....

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
stop talking about that, so about 3 or 4 days ago, i like to do webcaming with him (as you know who), we dance together like crazy, we did stupid things, etc.








this is it, sorry those pictures its not clear enough. ooooooooooopsssssss

i have bad news:

my fishy fishy haad gone forebaah! his name is mole, died on 17th january 2011
R.I.P MOLEEEEEE




CHAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! byebye FELLAS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers