Advertise Box

about couple

today I'm happy because today I'm hanging out together perwira harefa, verrah & erwin, daniel puji, renhard, and the most special boyfriend, abraham. haha, we had so much fun at Megamall. we watch a movie at the cinema XXI.

and this verrah, and erwin. they are a sweet couple.



I think, erwin is a good guy. verrah must be love him so much. there're so many movie, and abraham had watced "the tourist" already. and perwira have watched one of the film too. so we decided to watch "BAIK BAIK SAYANG" euw, its not a good movie. its wali band.



one thing that I hate, there is someone who invites his friends to join us. he was not invited and I really hate it. he invites one of his friend (girl), which I do not like. perwira say she's sweet, so how about abraham? I'm afraid he likes her! that's what I'm afraid. sweet girl, and im kinda jealous.

as usual, every hanging out with him there's must be an anger between me and abraham, I'm too sensitive, and I know I was wrong, now the opposite, I become emotional, and abraham become impatient. sometimes I want to change my attitude but somehow he always makes me angry every second and every minute.



daniel is so funny, when he wanted to sit perwira pulled his chair so that daniel fell. people who are quiet immediately laughed loudly when he saw Daniel fall. ohmygod its very funny. and this moment will never forget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers