Advertise Box

Thank You

But how do you thank someone, who has taken you from crayons to perfume?

It isn't easy, but I'll try,


If you wanted the sky I would write across the sky in letters,

That would soar a thousand feet high,
To Sir, with Love


That's a lot to learn,

What, what can I give you in return?
If you wanted the moon I would try to make a start,
But I, would rather you let me give my heart,
To Sir, with Love.... 
To Sir With Love, initially recorded by Lulu
That's song from Glee's Journey Episode. What a touching song, huh? 

I'm not talking about the song or the episode either. I honestly want to share what suddenly came up on my mind while listening to it. I was thinking about being thankful.

I realize how often I grumble about things I don't possess, about problems I face, about people around me, about every single thing. Sometimes, sadly, I must be warned by unlucky random people who cross my way or stay near me. Then, I'll feel like I'm, at least, better than those random people. Sound selfish, huh? But hell yeah, most people, including me, do some comparisons to feel good or secure.

I once was taught that we, human, should not compare the gifts we have to somebody's gifts. We're personally given one life. And it's not recommended to compare. But it's still so hard, for me, to be thankful for who I am, for what I have, not for what I can do and others can't.

Lately, I feel like my life is such a gift. And I feel pretty good because of that. And as what the lyric said, what can I give in return? Well, maybe I've just discovered the answer. That's also my life that I can give in return, in different form of gift.

4708823634_40d8eabdf9_large
http://whi.s3.prod.lg1x8.simplecdn.net/images/2681309/4708823634_40d8eabdf9_large.jpg?1277145761
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers