Advertise Box

Hello Goodbye

Remember the days of your childhood? 

I'm sure you do. No, don't say that your miseries have buried those remembrance of  sincere smiles, loud laughs, annoying cries, and silly questions about the universe.

Remember the years of junior and senior high?
I'm certain you do. No, don't say you plan to fire the memories. You can't lie to your own heart that you still keep those stories about hating school time, cheating your friends' papers, lying to teachers and parents, skipping classes, gossiping with your all-time buddies, falling in love with your schoolmate(s), keeping yourself busy with a lot of extracurriculars, and making great projects or only spending quality time with your friends during holiday.

Do you also remember what it's like to be in love?
Nah ja, i think nothing can kill somebody's perception about the beauty of falling in love. Even if you accidentally have acute amnesia, you'll feel your heart beating when it comes to the happiness of being together with your love in not or not-so or so romantic atmosphere, laughing over your lover's unfunny jokes, having quarrels, talking deeply about things, enjoying the heavy traffic because you have him/her next to you (even you know it would get you home late), walking side by side along the sidewalk to the nearest bistro, or simply watching sun go down.

And you don't forget how it feels like when you're trapped in darkest point of your life, do you?
Some wounds remain still in your heart no matter how hard you think you've tried to forgive or/and forget. Sometimes, you give excuses to yourself to reopen the moments of losing things or people, hurting or being hurt, running from responsibilities, failures, cries, and perhaps realizing that the truth is a contrary to your dream.


To be honest, I hate it when I must be apart with good things and I also hate it when I should deal with bad moments.


Sometimes, I'm just not brave enough to wave goodbye when it should end, especially when it's too good to be left behind. Frankly, I've already put them all to the book of my history, and for some things like high school, they happened without repetition in the future.

While writing this post, I suddenly found a similarity among those conditions. It's the fact that I'm not into one of those. I'm no longer a child, I've already graduated from high school, I'm currently not in such romantic love, and I'm also not in darkest point in my life.
I've passed it all, for now. But why am I still able to recognize the feeling like I'm into it? Maybe, since I've done dealing with those conditions, the thrills between hellos and goodbyes left footprints, memories, stories.

And now, while I'm busy planning and dreaming about future, I'm no longer afraid of changes, at least for now. Yes, in life, there will always be hello and goodbye to every little thing happening under the sky. Fortunately, human is able to sense the thrills between every meeting and every separation and also (sometimes) pretty wise to take good lessons from things. That's precious, I guess.
"I can not set my hopes too high, 'cause (even I know) every hello ends with a goodbye (the thrills, memories, and good lessons still need them both to appear)."
 Originally quoted by Demi Lavato.



All images were grabbed from www.weheartit.com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers