Advertise Box

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME !

its a hell of a ride.i know its not easy.but its worth a try.if u really want it.there will be no surprises.if u dont reach for it.cause its worth a try.then u will achieve it.u cant change the way i am.if theres a will.there will be a way.excuse me sir.you dont even know me.i will never give up (i will never give in) what i believe.

I've got the best thing in the world.Coz' I got you in my heart.And this screw little world.Let's hold hand together.We can share forever.Maybe someday the sky will be coloured with our love.I wake up in the morning.Feeling emptyness in my heart.This pain is just too real.I dream about you, with someone else.Please say that you love me.That we'll never be apart.You have to promise.That you will be faithfull.And there will be lots and lots of love.It is the thing that really matters in this world.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers