Advertise Box

Does Anyone Know Where They Sell Dgk Belts At?

!!!!!!

I've finally been able to sit a bit and create this pin is for my sister who has a flower shop in John Street Gjion Alvargonzalez 2, Alessandro DE DEUS - Florists, order me a pin with your name to serve in the floris ... so this was what I did, of course the bunny use of tests to test new materials that I have today ..... and as far as advertising the thing to remind you ..... almost all the products I use in my creations are for sale in my shop , Felt Madness .....
Although not see him this brooch has subliminal message jejje ............... ....
.... if rains come close to ...... Sandra floris

........ flowers never fail and then shine a rainbow .............. FLOWER POWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers