Advertise Box

Custom, Personalized, Commission Painting




This is a painting of a picture I put together. The girl (my daughter) wanted to be in Paris for Christmas but instead she received two Yorky puppies for a gift. They have given us much joy ever since. They are sisters and they love to play with each other.


This was very difficult and time consuming but I am glad that I tackled it. I learned a lot from this one work of art.

This is an example of the personalized commission paintings that I can do. This type of custom painting is made to order at the instructions of the customers via email. Instructions and a photograph or photographs are sent. A commission price is agreed upon and Pay Pal instructions are sent in email to the customer. It is all very safe, dependable, easy and satisfaction is guaranteed.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers