Advertise Box

When To Use /sc/ And /sk/

The why and how



The world of film Animation is my primary source inspiration that I will implement it in a practice of drawing, my main medium of artistic research. I'm also creating a video work, photography and object resulting from this practice dessin.Je deconstruct the cartoon, and construction elements will serve me as a basis for the realization of a room. And it is through personal memories, mental images that marked me as I transpose these structural elements in my art practice.
Unlike the cartoon, I can not tell any story, the images that I give to see are places, spaces landscapes in which the viewer can project themselves, and let his imagination wander. This idea came from the desire to get into an animated film, to project himself as a fictional character.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers