Advertise Box

High Cervix & Cm Day Before Period

Series Photo Animation



Clouds


For drawing the hammer on drywall, drawing "lots" of the wall and enters the viewer's space which refers to drawing in charcoal. In the development of my work wall drawing, the materials themselves used in architecture have interested me, including the BA13 to build the walls.
By observing the residue of an end site that I saw the picture differently.
So I worked on the drywall, providing drawings and designs hammer also in situ. What interests me in this particular job is to reconstruct an image from elements destroyed, or acts of destruction.
Two papers emerged from this practice:
-work photographs of drawings with a hammer. The contrast between the violent act done on the plates and the result of this violent act as a landscape of clouds, interests me.
-design work in-situ, recreating from debris, a drawing with its lines, planes, shapes, colors, ...
The wall and destroyed in place and largely gives to see a landscape that covers the ground, and the design emerges from the wall to return again in the viewer's space .




















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers