Advertise Box

Silly Me.


I just reread my last post. What melodrama. I really need to cut back on the Tolstoy and Flaubert if I ever want to get my head out of the clouds. Drinking wine while blogging doesn't seem to do much for self censorship (the self preserving kind).

So whats new in the art world? Don't ask me. I've only been painting crap. Still working on the last figurative commission that I hope to do for quite a while.
It's getting easier to sit and create without getting agitated, although lately I do find myself inclined towards the morbidly beautiful rather than the simply beautiful.

As for romance, it's not worth talking about. One of my readers commented that "nobody really cares" about the personal life of an artist. You're right, even though I think your comment was *not nice*.

My new job is in a nutshell running around in a black skirt and fishnets and talking about alcohol. Not the most intellectually demanding job, but it can always be worse (see: The Gypsy Den)

I'll have some more pictures of the paintings I've been working on soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers