Advertise Box

Let There be Light

I've been looking for a crystal chandalier for some time now but haven't had much luck. The other day I was in Canadian Tire of all places when I spotted this one. They were having a clearance sale on it as it was being discontinued. It was regularly $120 but I got it for $50. I don't think I would get it at this price even in a thrift store, so I grabbed it and brought it home.

This is the same chandalier, I just photoshopped the picture a bit so you could see what the real colour looks like. It's a creamy shabby white colour.
This was the other chandalier I found on Craigslist last week, also $50
I love lights that have character. Stain glass is my other favorite style.


This post is linked to Cindy's Show and Tell Friday
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers