Advertise Box

Day 81: Great Balls of Fire!


I'll admit it. I have not been quite as focused as I should have been in the last few days. Painting is hard when you use an infected computer for reference photos. You have to navigate your way through alternating ads for "hot singles" and "malware".
Still, I've been working on two different paintings and will be done with at least one of them by tomorrow. I'm so determined to do this that I am *setting and alarm* and I'm not going running until I have painted at least ten hours.

Also, I've decided that I'm going to China somehow. I've set my sites on it and I'm about to by the air ticket. I'm not sure exactly how to pay for it.

But, I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers