Advertise Box

Taking Shower Together

not invest the Attorney General of Senegal



France The April 16, 2009,





After all my letters and my complaint, the matter am his short, today we receive a letter of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Senegal "Master Madické Niang.Que I appreciate his response.


Attached is a copy of this letter.

it is written:

Sir

It follows from your correspondence referred to an object that you parfaiyement identified those who, after you have sold land, razed the buildings that you had built for the purpose of resale to others.

I suggest you take the séségalaises competent courts for justice and m kept informed, to enable me to ensure that the law is rightly said in this case.

Please accept, Sir, the assurances of my highest consideration.

The Keeper Master Madické

Niang of Senegal.

We now await a response from the prosecutor or we filed our complaint for fraud against the Mayor of al Joal Fadiouth and his right arm Moustaffa Mr. Diouf.

And we look forward ALTHOUGH it costs that justice is done and I get my house and my land was purchased legally these gentlemen ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers