Advertise Box

My Carbon Monoxide Reads A Peak Of 0

Joal Fadiouth, small coast, senegal, Joal Joal, Senegal

ASSOCIATION "DIFA" Advocacy French in Africa You also join our association problems Assocdifa@aol.com

THE LAW OF PROPERTY IS GUARANTEED BY ARTICLE 8 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF SENEGAL

What do we want? the return of his land to Mr Mallia and damages for having destroyed his house and sold his land which can not be sold! We want justice and justice and democratic non Banana! And the apology from Mr mairePaul ndong for violating my proprietee and more destroyed my house and sold my property without my knowledge .... ps, tell these people that if I came to their house? How t they react? This would leave they do? I do not believe? And you who read me? let you do? Not me, this is a good person to me and others ..........
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers