Advertise Box

Pokemon Heartgold Freezes

of my paintings

now I wanted you to discover some of my paintings, and to begin, this picture of the Ensues Restores a small village near Marseille, or document (even wild), throughout the chain of Estaque, home to beautiful, creeks and coves, a real treat! I painted this painting from a photo I took during a Sunday stroll! , Acrylic painting, which measures 1.20 m x0, 90cm










right, you can recognize the old port in Marseilles, with off our lady of the guard! , Marseille is where I was born, where I grew up, I am deeply committed to my city! (Now I live in Britain), even if I like where I am, Marseille (and also Marseille) often fail me, I painted this painting acrylic painting, it measures 61cm x 51cm












left is a table representing a forest, located near Aubagne, called the Garlaban, it is here that Marcel Pagnol filmed most of his movies! is a postcard, a few years ago, that inspired me this landscape, I painted with acrylic paint (55cmx46cm)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers