Advertise Box

of Frogs and moonlight....

I like frogs ever since I spent days as a kid fishing for tadpoles in the small pool created by water stuck in the basins underneath the flagpole in my mum's school outside where I lived. I lived in a teacher's flat up to five years old.The tadpoles and little froglets...it caught my facination...



When I moved to my family home(still is today) there was this lamppost outside and a patch of grass...you could go out there sit awhile and in mere moments,you'll see frogs hoping about...kinda tranquil with moonlight and all... could have been romantic had I not been alone...



In college, I decided to make a little film called demolition frog...it was really successful...so that cemented my love and association to frogs.



I think I am like a frog as I come from Sarawak, a rather green little city (frogs in green grass) I like my temperament to be like Kermit (the frog) I am often misunderstood in my ideology ( frogs are often misunderstood as ugly) and I hope to grow up and make my family proud one day (the frog becoming a prince) as well as get a princess in my arms...(hey every frog needs one no?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers