I fight lots with Mom
I said unpleasant things to her
Did inappropriate things
Made mistakes
...
I wish I could be a nice girl as my sister
Being the sweetest one
Turning hard times into jokes
...
I wish I could be as funny as my brother
Generating laugh wherever he gets around
Taking easy everything
...
Well I'm not both
I'm a lion-hearted girl
My setting is to be the toughest and strongest
I have a cold heart
...
I said unpleasant things to her
Did inappropriate things
Made mistakes
...
I wish I could be a nice girl as my sister
Being the sweetest one
Turning hard times into jokes
...
I wish I could be as funny as my brother
Generating laugh wherever he gets around
Taking easy everything
...
Well I'm not both
I'm a lion-hearted girl
My setting is to be the toughest and strongest
I have a cold heart
...
More
Contact
Submit
Premium