felt balls! Fabula
After all this time off ...... due to my bathroom !!!!!!!... reform has finally returned to my home tranquility ..... now I take a shower with ducks and relaxed and am ready to re-create ...
So here I hang earrings with balls of felt, beads and wood beads ..... have emotional content, because the accounts are recycled ... will be the memory of a beautiful night in the light of the stars .........!!!!
silver had those bases among the outstanding stuff and I wanted to do something with them and finally found it hanging in them ...... as felt !!!!!!!!
I did these two pairs, one for me and others to give mine ..... of course are based in violet and pink ..... ..... jijijiji K will have the violet? ??
After all this time off ...... due to my bathroom !!!!!!!... reform has finally returned to my home tranquility ..... now I take a shower with ducks and relaxed and am ready to re-create ...
So here I hang earrings with balls of felt, beads and wood beads ..... have emotional content, because the accounts are recycled ... will be the memory of a beautiful night in the light of the stars .........!!!!
And look who are well served with the wrist felt balls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More
Contact
Submit
Premium