Esther in training them. He ¡Updated 30/10/10! Platform
You can hear the interview with him on the radio to Esther, simply splendid !!
INCLUSIVE EDUCATION INTERVIEW
Esther also
went to press, most notably in "The Spear"
To better view the following link id
The Lanza, an interview with Esther
Square ... and in the "Tribuna de Ciudad Real"
Parents want Vo ..
To see all the information I advise you enter the following link:
The Platform in Capacitalia
I come to see Eva's entry on his blog "In my family there autism and much more. " Eva Inma like these days and I are impressed and very grateful to our fellow soldiers, Esther Square. Esther has gone Capacitalia representing the platform of which we are promoting. I do not think we could have a more worthy representative, calmer and smarter than her. Wonder has put it, has spoken loud and clear and I think it was the word "luxury" of each and every member of the Platform as well as being very uncomfortable for some people there shared the table with her.
It's tremendous to be a mother who has to raise his voice in an event of this kind to say that our children also have rights that exist, that integration in Spain is, in most cases reflected in the papers only for the stark reality is different ...
I cried like a cupcake listening to Esther, and I cried because she had not known, but it is striking good listen to your voice as we have done everything we are doing everything we've worked and all that remains done. I remembered our nights, our nerves, our discussions, our perplexity to be receiving complaints from parents for inclusion in the Red Book, our "sinvivir" ...
But that never seem to end, every week we have extra work, people coming for help, documents elaborated by our government to make claims to be, mothers who need counseling, meetings with authorities ... Sometimes we are afraid, afraid that it never ends, we get to old for this commotion and especially fear that our children remain without rights.
What I appreciate the friendship of these super girl, and so many moms and dads who share these concerns with us that day we sent word or gesture of encouragement to Face or through messages or comments, Spain Inclusion Platform has the energy to continue its journey and it provides people all over the English territory (even outside of Spain) to continue its journey and its promoters here us to keep going because we TOGETHER / AS WE CAN !!!!!
I leave the intervention of Esther and I warn you nourish the tissues at hand!
You can hear the interview with him on the radio to Esther, simply splendid !!
INCLUSIVE EDUCATION INTERVIEW
Esther also
went to press, most notably in "The Spear"
To better view the following link id
The Lanza, an interview with Esther
Square ... and in the "Tribuna de Ciudad Real"
Parents want Vo ..
To see all the information I advise you enter the following link:
The Platform in Capacitalia
I come to see Eva's entry on his blog "In my family there autism and much more. " Eva Inma like these days and I are impressed and very grateful to our fellow soldiers, Esther Square. Esther has gone Capacitalia representing the platform of which we are promoting. I do not think we could have a more worthy representative, calmer and smarter than her. Wonder has put it, has spoken loud and clear and I think it was the word "luxury" of each and every member of the Platform as well as being very uncomfortable for some people there shared the table with her.
It's tremendous to be a mother who has to raise his voice in an event of this kind to say that our children also have rights that exist, that integration in Spain is, in most cases reflected in the papers only for the stark reality is different ...
I cried like a cupcake listening to Esther, and I cried because she had not known, but it is striking good listen to your voice as we have done everything we are doing everything we've worked and all that remains done. I remembered our nights, our nerves, our discussions, our perplexity to be receiving complaints from parents for inclusion in the Red Book, our "sinvivir" ...
But that never seem to end, every week we have extra work, people coming for help, documents elaborated by our government to make claims to be, mothers who need counseling, meetings with authorities ... Sometimes we are afraid, afraid that it never ends, we get to old for this commotion and especially fear that our children remain without rights.
What I appreciate the friendship of these super girl, and so many moms and dads who share these concerns with us that day we sent word or gesture of encouragement to Face or through messages or comments, Spain Inclusion Platform has the energy to continue its journey and it provides people all over the English territory (even outside of Spain) to continue its journey and its promoters here us to keep going because we TOGETHER / AS WE CAN !!!!!
I leave the intervention of Esther and I warn you nourish the tissues at hand!
More
Contact
Submit
Premium