Advertise Box

Love Actually

"Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense."
Mark Overby

I've been being a single for...errr 7 months now. Long time, huh? I barely recognize the feeling of being in love.
Well, the last one I had was complicated, remarkable yet painful. But, I've learned a lot about loving, losing, and healing a broken heart. Healing my own heart is the most difficult thing. But I succeeded to stand upright and to have my head held up. Although, inside, I was broken into pieces.
It's awkward at first to do my daily. It was odd to be all alone. It was hard to accept the truth that the one I loved had gone. But I smiled, laughed all day, tried to show people that I was doing just fine. I succeeded and I survived.
Recalling the past is no longer painful now. I believe in God and I know that destiny exists. I'm thankful now for every second I was in love, every hour I spent to mourn, every moment I'd had. They are all responsible for what I'm now. I don't blame anybody for the heartache I felt. I believe that it's written.
Love is difficult. I can't understand its pattern or its formula. Maybe I'll never understand. But it's alright. Loving and being loved are such precious gifts. Love is the most precious thing given to human being. Fortunately, I was there. I'm thankful for that.
Nothing has to be regretted. I'm sure of the fact that someday I'll be given that precious gift. And when the time comes, I'll be the one who appreciate it, live it with a sincere heart, and undergo what's written wholeheartedly...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers