Advertise Box

Birthday Invites That Rhyme With Four

puzzle piece! Pink leopard print with felt! Felt brooch

Today I'll show some pieces of puzzle that I do with my machine to cut felt ...... I have so far only 3 templates, one of circles, which you saw the results in previous posts, one of hearts that also saw in previous posts and finally the puzzle template and this is the result I have ....... more templates to get myself ..... I'm looking for a flower that always give a lot of game .... the flowers .... jijijiji


The next time you use the punch felt it makes some pictures to prove it and catch the long teeth ....... I was looking forward to have it ... and when I went to the U.S. on vacation I saw in a store and I could not resist ..... Saluditos felt a

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers