Advertise Box

9:22 PM

Talking about life might cause hard feeling upon me. I have problems and I'm sure you do as well. But all I know is my problems are great enough to break me even it may only be common problems all teenagers face.
I was tired of those messy things and I cried amongst serenity. I was being a dumb for crying. I should not cried, nothing bad had happened. Everything was cool and on its place. I was like, having a big hole inside then cried for that silly reason. I exaggerated everything; bad moments, bad thoughts. They killed my heart, my positive energy, slowly.
God helped me, in right time, right place, right surrounding. I suddenly realized that I was ungrateful. I thought of things I lost or I have never had, most of the time. The speech slapped me. It's true. I don't have everything I want, but all my needs are fulfilled.
Looking back to the past left no more pain. Memories will always be memories. I'll have another moment someday, and I'm sure of it. I'm now walking my path, arranging my future, and enjoying every second of it.
I know it's not easy, nobody says it was. But I'll overcome it someday. All I've got to do is believing and putting my hopes on the hand of my God Almighty.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers